1. Defrost chicken in the microwave, if frozen. Cut each breast in half length wise to cut down on thickness. Place each breast, a few at a time, in a gallon ziplock bag. Pound chicken breast in bag with mallet until it is about less than a ½ inch thick.
2. Place flour into a shallow pan. Add seasonings at your own preference. stir. In another shallow dish, add eggs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Stir.
3. Place a large pan over medium heat and melt about 2 tablespoon of butter in it.
4. When butter is melted, take a chicken breast and roll it in the flour mixture. Transfer it to the egg mixture and coat the breast evenly. Transfer it to the hot frying pan. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts until pan is full.
5. When the chicken breasts in pan are brown on bottom, flip over. When both sides are brown, transfer to a sprayed 9x13 baking dish and keep in warm oven. Repeat frying process with remaining chicken and put cooked chicken in warm oven.
6. After all chicken is fried and staying warm in the oven, start making gravy. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoon of butter. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and let simmer until light brown. Add in the 2 tablespoon flour, stirring until golden brown. Add in chicken broth, lemon juice, and 2 more tablespoon butter. Bring to a boil. Season to taste.
7. Remove chicken warming in the oven and pour the gravy into the 9x13 sauce pan with chicken. Serve this Chicken Francese warm.