This easy strawberry kiwi smoothie is a great way to get your fruits in. You probably would not eat this much fruit plain, but put it in a smoothie and you're good to go! Measurements in this strawberry kiwi fruit smoothie are not exact as it is mostly a guide to your personal preference! This can be vegan and dairy free.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it. In the footer of this page is my full disclosure policy.
- Whole strawberries - you can leave the leaves on
- Kiwis with or without skin - the green part of the smoothie
- Milk or almond milk - adds liquid to help fruits blend
- Yogurt - adds a creamy texture
How to Make Kiwi Smoothie:
Blend all the ingredients together. It really is just that easy. You do not need to cut any of the fruits for this recipe.
What blender to use for fresh strawberry kiwi smoothie?
I bought my magic bullet used, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The smoothie cup is the perfect size for a smoothie. It blends extremely fast as well, and it is not super loud unless adding ice. This easy smoothie recipe makes a 12 oz ninja bullet smoothie.
I fill my cup to the brim with fruit before blending. This gives me a very dense smoothie. Sometimes I even add more fruit after the first blend to make it more dense. You can use less fruit or more milk if you want it more liquid-y.
- Add peaches - Peach season is a good time to make strawberry kiwi peach smoothies. Prepare the same way but only use 1 kiwi instead of 2 and add half a peach instead.
- Add raspberries - If your raspberries need used up, take out a few strawberries and add raspberries instead to make this a strawberry raspberry kiwi smoothie
- Go dairy free - you can make this strawberry kiwi smoothie with almond milk and with no yogurt (or use coconut yogurt) if trying to go dairy free. If you do not have dairy free milk on hand and still want to go dairy free, then try adding a juice like orange juice instead. This liquid will help the smoothie blend.
- Add protein - adding protein powder helps you stay full longer! The same can be done by adding chia seeds to make a strawberry kiwi chia smoothie.
- Make it thicker - adding ice to your smoothie will help it become not only more cold, but enhance the thickness as well.
Can I make this in advance?
You can prep this recipe in advance by sorting out the fruit into bags and freezing. When ready to eat the smoothie, blend with rest of ingredients.
Does kiwi need to be peeled?
No, kiwis are perfectly edible with their skin on. Just make sure they are washed.
How to store a Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
I like to eat my smoothies as soon as I make them! If I find that I cannot finish the whole smoothie in one sitting, I place my cup in the fridge until I am ready to finish it. I have never tried freezing a smoothie before, but there are plenty of articles on how to freeze a smoothie for later.
Check out my other smoothie recipes
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- 6 whole strawberries
- 2 kiwis with or without skin
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- ½ cup yogurt any flavor works
- Fill smoothie cup half way with strawberries. Then, add kiwi and yogurt. Fill cup halfway with milk. Blend until smooth. Decorate your strawberry kiwi smoothie with chia seeds and/or whipped cream!
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.
We loved this smoothie! Perfect breakfast or snack!
Luke Ratford says
Fantastic smoothie recipe and so refreshing 🙂
Thank you for sharing will be making it again soon for a morning breakfast before work!!
I used to be obsessed with strawberry kiwi snapples now this is the perfect strawberry kiwi fix but so much healthier!! Thanks!
What a delicious smoothie recipe! I think this is perfect as-is but I do love the idea of putting peaches in it!