This strawberry raspberry smoothie recipe is one of my go-to recipes for smoothies since it is made with the main fruits I keep around. Measurements are not exact as I do not measure for smoothies. Estimating is best!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it.
What is a good smoothie blender?
I bought a ninja bullet off of Mercari, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! The smoothie cup is the perfect size for a smoothie no matter if it is this strawberry raspberry smoothie or another kind of smoothie!. It blends extremely fast as well, and it is not super loud unless adding ice. This easy strawberry raspberry smoothie recipe makes a 12 oz ninja bullet smoothie.
How full to fill personal smoothie cup:
I fill my cup to the brim with fruit before blending. This gives me a very dense smoothie. Sometimes I even add more fruit after the first blend to make the strawberry raspberry smoothie more dense. You can use less fruit or more milk if you want it more liquid-y. If you like whipped cream in your smoothies but still want this to be a healthy fruit smoothie, this is a heathier whipped cream recipe.
Healthy fruit smoothie variations:
- The fruit options are endless when it comes to smoothies! If you have a fruit laying around your house that you need to use up, definitely try it in a smoothie! I am never afraid of trying new smoothie options. Smoothies are easy to add new fruits to.
- Omit fruits you do not like - if you do not like bananas, you can take it out of this recipe, and add more blueberries or strawberries instead.
- Spinach - this is an unpopular opinion, but I like to add spinach to my smoothies if I am trying to use up my spinach. Honestly, you can barely taste it. Great option if you are trying to get more greens in.
- Chia seeds - you can always add more chia seeds if you want more nutrition. Apart from cooking, it's a good seed for glowing skin.
How to store this easy homemade strawberry raspberry smoothie:
I tend to eat my smoothies right away! If I find that I cannot finish the whole smoothie in one sitting, I place the cup in the fridge until I am hungry enough to drink the rest. Typically, I do not freeze smoothies as they tend to not taste as fresh while coming out of the freezer. If you wanted to freeze your smoothie, you definitely can though!
Check out some of my other best smoothie recipes:
- Protein Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Raspberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie
4 Ingredient Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie
- 6 whole strawberries I do not chop mine
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds optional
- Fill smoothie cup half way with strawberries. Then, fill to the top with raspberries. Fill cup halfway with milk. Add chia seeds, if using. Blend until smooth. Decorate your strawberry raspberry smoothie with chia seeds and/or whipped cream!
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.
Amazing recipe with my favorite fruit! Thank you for sharing!
Omg obsessed!! Something about summer just makes me want to make smoothies aaaall the time! And (as far as I’m concerned) you can never go wrong with berries🤩 can’t wait to try this one🥰