A raspberry mango smoothie without yogurt is a great way to start the day. A smoothie has many health benefits and many people find it an easy way to get in their fruits for the day by drinking them! All you need to make this recipe is milk, mangos, and raspberries. It really is just that easy.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it. In the footer of this page is my full disclosure policy.
This raspberry mango smoothie is pretty comparable to my strawberry raspberry smoothie and raspberry smoothie recipes.
Ingredients for raspberry mango smoothie:
- Raspberries - nutirtional value and the pink part of the recipe
- Mango - provides nutrients and texture
- Milk - helps the blender blend the smoothie
Variations of raspberry mango smoothie without banana:
- Avocado - if you want to make your smoothie a bit more green, adding avocado to make a raspberry mango avocado smoothie is also an option! This will also make your smoothie a bit more thick and smooth.
- Banana - adding a banana works in just about every smoothie recipe. This will give you more nutrients and end up with a great tasting raspberry mango and banana smoothie.
- Kale - kale is another way to make your smoothie green with nutrients. You can hardly taste the kale, so don't worry about it being too strong in flavor. If you just want to add little by little and taste test your raspberry and mango smoothie, that is a great option!
- Other juice - instead of adding milk, you can make your mango raspberry smoothie with orange juice or any other juice as well for additional health benefits.
How to store:
Smoothies usually taste better eaten as soon as you make them! If I find that I cannot finish the whole smoothie in one sitting, I place my cup in the fridge until I am ready to finish it. I have never tried freezing a smoothie before, but there are plenty of articles on how to freeze a smoothie for later. If you do want to make smoothies for later on purpose, smoothie pops might be something you are interested in.
Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- 8 oz raspberries
- 1 mango, cut in half skin on optional
- ⅔ cup milk
- Place ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve your raspberry mango smoothie right away!
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.
It was so incredibly refreshing!
I love the combinations of raspberries and mango in this smoothie!
Great smoothie recipe!
Raspberry mango smoothie looks delicious.
Easy and refreshing!
Such a sweet and tangy smoothie! I love it!
Megan Ellam says
Two great flavours in one delicious smoothie. Thanks for sharing.
Smoothies are so refreshing! Made it today and it was so good
Brianna May says
These look so delish!
thank you for giving us this Wonderful smoothie recipe. Appreciated