A raspberry smoothie is sure to cheer up anyone's day. Raspberries are a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants. They are also high in fiber and low in sugar, making them a great fruit to add to your diet. Drinking your nutrients is a great way to get them into your diet with ease. Raspberry smoothies are fantastic for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner or as a healthy dessert and can be made with or without bananas.
This recipe is made with a magic bullet. It makes roughly 12 oz. You can easily double this recipe if feeding more than yourself.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it. In the footer of this page is my full disclosure policy.
- Raspberries - the main flavor, adds nutrients
- Raspberry yogurt - you can add Greek yogurt to add more protein
- Milk - helps the smoothie blend and thins out the mixture
- Blueberries - provides additional flavor
- Dairy free - make this raspberry smoothie with almond milk and dairy free yogurt to make it vegan
- Without yogurt - you can make this without yogurt. It just would not be as creamy.
- Add other fruits - you can make a raspberry mango smoothie, raspberry kiwi smoothie, raspberry banana smoothie, etc by adding more fruits to the blender.
- Add juice - instead of milk, you can add a juice like raspberry juice, orange juice, apple juice, etc for the liquid portion of the smoothie. This is just to help the fruits blend together and makes the smoothie more smooth.
- Add seeds - you can add chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, etc to this mixture for extra health benefits.
- Greek yogurt - instead of regular yogurt, greek yogurt can provide a lot more protein to this smoothie recipe.
How to store a raspberry smoothie with milk:
I like to eat my smoothies as soon as I make them! If I find that I cannot finish the whole smoothie in one sitting, I place my cup in the fridge until I am ready to finish it. I have never tried freezing a smoothie before, but there are plenty of articles on how to freeze a smoothie for later.
This raspberry smoothie recipe is:
Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup raspberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- Blend ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If you want to pour it into a bowl and decorate the top with additional fruits you can!
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.