How to make breakfast potatoes is so easy without boiling! I used these baked crispy breakfast potatoes for breakfast burritos, but they work for pretty much anything you want them for. The size you want them is also up to you as well! Can make the diced potato cubes as tiny or big as you want depending on your use. You can adjust the seasonings too if you want it more or less flavorful. I peeled my potatoes, but you do not have to if you do not want to. You can cut the recipe down if making breakfast potatoes for one.
This is a baked crispy breakfast potatoes recipe as well which means no extra oil from the skillet. Still tastes like crispy breakfast potatoes even while it is baked instead of fried. If you are feeling really adventurous, you can try these breakfast potatoes in the air fryer. Prepare the same way, but just put in smaller batches in the air fryer! Breakfast potatoes can also be called hashbrowns. This breakfast recipe serves 6.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it.
Check out this article on if potatoes can help you lose weight and save money
What goes with breakfast potatoes?
Breakfast potatoes with scrambled eggs are the perfect combination! They also taste good with bacon or sausage or chorizo. Vegetables like onions or peppers are also a great add for nutrients. Some people also like to roll their crispy breakfast potatoes in chili garlic oil and herbs when they come out of the oven.
Favorite ingredients to use for this roasted crispy breakfast potatoes recipe:
*potatoes-I used russet, but these work with other potato varieties as well
*seasonings-McCormick. What to season crispy breakfast potatoes with? The options are endless! For this recipe, basil, paprika, oregano, parsley, black pepper, rosemary are all used. You can omit or add any other seasonings you would like though! You should season the crispy breakfast potatoes early on so they can bake in the seasonings.
How to store these roasted breakfast potatoes:
- fridge-store these crispy breakfast potatoes in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week
- freezer-I have not tried freezing this crispy breakfast potato recipe. If you would like to try it, go for it! Let me know how it goes.
Baked Breakfast Potatoes
- 6-7 russet potatoes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of each seasoning: basil, paprika, oregano, parsley, black pepper, rosemary
- dash of salt
- Peel potatoes. Cut potatoes in cubes to desired thickness.
- Put potato cubes in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour potatoes onto a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve your Baked Breakfast Potatoes hot.
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.