Treat your taste buds to a savory, spicy, and flavorful meal! For a speedy weeknight dinner try Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas. It cooks in one pan, and it’s easy to make. Sheet pan dinners are a great way to cook food while doing other tasks. They are also a great way to cook for the whole family really quickly and use less oil. Shrimp fajitas in oven might just be your new favorite recipe for lunch or dinner. Since this is a sheet pan meal, the meat and vegetables are all cooked together making how to cook shrimp fajitas simple and allow less dishes. It takes less than 30 minutes to make this recipe as well. I highly recommend this recipe no matter what, but this is a exeptionally good recipe when trying to get a meal on the table for the whole family.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase something, I may earn a small commission from it. In the footer of this page is my full disclosure policy.
What goes with sheet pan shrimp fajitas:
Fajitas aren’t typically served with rice, but if you are thinking that you need a carb in addition to the tortilla then you could serve this as shrimp fajitas with rice. Common fajitas toppings include tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, beans, etc. As for what sauce for shrimp fajitas, taco sauce tastes good along with salsa.
Check out my other mexican recipes
Variations of shrimp fajitas with green peppers:
- add more meat-you can make shrimp and steak fajitas taste pretty good! Other meats you can use are chicken or pork.
- additional vegetables-mushrooms, fresh garlic, tomatoes, etc can be added to the sheet pan meal for extra flavor. Just add them to the mixture, and make according to directions. You might have to add additional hot sauce and seasonings to account for an increase in vegetables.
- taco seasoning-instead of hot sauce, you can make shrimp fajitas with taco seasoning
- no tortillas-you can make this a sheet pan shrimp fajita bowl if you would like. Tortillas do add to the flavor but they are extra carbs and not 100% necessary for this recipe.
- quesadilla-you can make these sheet pan shrimp fajitas quesadillas fairly easily. I recommend microwaving the cheese and tortilla together over pan frying because the tortilla will bend more that way. Just melt cheese between two tortillas in the microwave and then add the sheet pan shrimp fajitas to the top of it. Top off with toppings, and eat!
- queso-queso can be a topping option for these sheet pan shrimp fajitas. Just dollop some cheese sauce on top instead of shredded cheese.
- seasonings-you can add any additional seasoning you would like!
How to store shrimp fajitas without tortillas:
- fridge-store this recipe for shrimp fajitas with garlic powder in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week
- freezer-I have not tried freezing this sheet pan shrimp fajitas recipe. If you would like to try it, go for it! Let me know how it goes.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 bag shrimp detailed
- 1/2 white onion cut in strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut in strips
- 1/3 red bell pepper cut in strips
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tbsp of both salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Stir together to combine.
- On a 9 x 13 baking sheet, lay a sheet of aluminum foil to line the pan. Distribute bowl mixture evenly on the sheet pan. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until peppers and onion are slightly charred. Serve in tortillas with sour cream, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole.
All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Nutritional facts listed are a rough estimate and should only be followed as a general idea.